PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotized by Robert !

Tooraj2008
11th October 2013, 12:33 AM
Hi Robert
I am Tooraj
2 weaks ago I was in a Lucid Dream hypnotized by you !
You hypnotized me 2 times ! First you move me forward and backward .... Not a normal move but sudden moves from one point to the other point !
I wanted to ask you if you were in Astral realm near me that time ? If your answer is Yes what the second hypnotizing was about ?

After I wake up from that Lucid Dream I felt your existence in my room ! A little scary :?

Robert Bruce
16th October 2013, 06:41 AM
G'day,

I am not aware of interacting with you.

However, my astral double 'Astral Bob' is independent from myself and has his own life. So, anything is possible.

robert

CFTraveler
16th October 2013, 12:30 PM
Hi Tooraj. Have you recently been to one of Robert's workshops, or looked at his videos? It's possible that you were cementing your training by going to him.

Tooraj2008
18th October 2013, 11:11 AM
No I have not ! Actually I live in Iran !
By the way The second Hypnotizing Robert did it to me was " Making me Blind " ... Surprisingly my Guardian Angel in that moment was behind me and said " don't be afraid " !
I was in a room like a classroom in a school ... and the most important and exciting stuff I learned was moving forward and backward in Astral realm .... It is completely different from movement on earth ! It is the SUDDEN MOVEMENT ! amazing !

CFTraveler
18th October 2013, 03:47 PM
Robert appears to many (including me) in projection- a teacher is a teacher..... the important thing, is, what do you think you learned from this lesson?