PDA

View Full Version : Continuing Dream

bibo
14th September 2013, 12:33 AM
So last night and during the day I went to bed about 2am. I slept real sound. The dream I had was really weird. Usually something destructive or end of worldish thing happens. Anyways I am on part one, then I get up to use the restroom fall back asleep and I don't even think about it and the dream continues. It does come to a happyish ending.

I also have another Continued dream that repeats itself were I am at a school. I always loose my class schedule and have to get a new one from the office. I tend to go to my classes but like I usually stop at lunch period. Sometimes it skips to the end of the day and I can never seem to find my car. I never drove to school till the last year. I was wondering if there are any explanations to this sequence. I am sure there are articles here I just have to dig.:whatthe:

CFTraveler
14th September 2013, 03:35 PM
Both scenarios are fairly common for most dreamers. I know I get both kinds of dreams. I think that it has to do with feeling out of control in life in general. Like yours, my end-of the world dreams end up happyish. I think this has to do with a basic optimism about the afterlife.