PDA

View Full Version : Can you literally influence the past with your thoughts and intentions from a deep meditation?

ilmmvm
16th June 2013, 04:28 AM
The best way to approach this is through meditation.

Visualize yourself in a past setting. Immerse yourself into it. The memory increases as you start to 'shift' there.

When you are sufficiently immersed, you can influence the past with your thoughts and intentions.

Once you have done this, you can also shift out of body (OBE) and explore a past event in that way.

robert

I quoted from a previous post from someone else because I wanted to explore this part a little further.

I read an account of one person at a different site who said that a few years ago from a deep meditative trance she projected herself back over 3 decades to when she was very young to change a certain behaviour of hers. Now she says that no one remembers her having that behaviour at all and she felt that she had 2 sets of memories but mostly of the new timeline and some of the old. Is this plausible that she shifted to a new timeline when she changed her behaviour from long ago?