PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experimented with influencing yourself in the recent past as a test?

ilmmvm
13th May 2013, 06:32 PM
I just started a few days ago so I won't be able to try for myself for a while. I just wanted to see if anyone had tried something like trying to send a message or temporarily "possess" yourself for a few minutes to do something like write out a message as proof that you were able to influence or at least contact yourself.

I wouldn't try to do change anything major yet beyond being able to see if it could be done. I would just visit myself from a few days ago and try to influence or at least contact this recent me to write out a simple message including putting the date visited and the date from when I do the astral projection and then tape the message to a wall. Since it would be time travel to just a few days ago I should be more receptive, expecting it to happen. Also it would not affect anyone else but still provide proof via the written message.

Even if initial attempts fail I think it could still be possible with more practice or skill in certain areas. I read that Robert Monroe visited a much younger version of himself and he remembered having that memory of being visited by himself when he was younger so conscious contact at least should be possible.

CFTraveler
13th May 2013, 07:07 PM
The only times I've gone to the past, I've already been in my own body, and I had two memory streams happening at the same time. Idk about anyone else, but I think if I ever went to the past and visited myself as a child, I prob. wouldn't recognize myself, or my surroundings.

Dreamweaver
14th May 2013, 05:35 AM
My experience has been that when I have sent out a strong intention to have effect in the past present or future or "anywhere in the mind of God," I have experienced lucid dreams and real-time experiences and other manifestations that connect current events to past ones, (and visa-versa) and the "messenger" did look like me but also close family members or other familiar persons. Even a pet once :-)