PDA

View Full Version : About to project every night?

GMAN12
4th May 2013, 08:27 PM
Hey everyone. For some reason, right before I go to sleep every night, I start vibrating like crazy. Happens almost all the time. I know it isn't caffeine. But it is when I am sleeping on my back it happens more often than the other positions when I sleep, but it happens when I am awake! What is this?

CFTraveler
4th May 2013, 10:00 PM
In some part of your body, in your whole body, strong, weak? More info plz

GMAN12
4th May 2013, 10:58 PM
Strong, physical sensation, can almost feel myself losing consciousness, but I hold back because I am scared something will happen. Strongest on the stomach and head.

CFTraveler
5th May 2013, 05:33 PM
Sounds like separation vibrations. Do an exit technique and see what happens.

GMAN12
8th May 2013, 07:38 PM
I found out why I get the vibrations now! It is either because I didn't ground myself, but now I figured out that for some reason I randomly wake up about 5 hours after I go to sleep and look around for a bit, then when I am trying to go back to sleep, I start vibrating! I just got to control it and try out an exit technique. I was trying to experiment for a bit, but now I got it, plus I have a lot of energy to project so it will be perfect!

CFTraveler
8th May 2013, 08:37 PM
If you're waking up to vibrations, they are more than likely reentry sensations. You're probably waking up because of the reintegration symptoms. Next time lay there and try to remember what happened before, memories may flood in if you try to stay in that in-between state.

GMAN12
8th May 2013, 10:16 PM
Yes that does sound more like it now. Though I do walk around for a bit, go to the bathroom and try to go back to sleep and start to vibrate again. At that moment when I do fall asleep after that, It is like I am half asleep and half awake like I am in my room. Up whereas I lay down I am dreaming. It pushes me back down when I get up and feels like I am not sleeping, but I think I may have probably been half projecting that whole time!

CFTraveler
9th May 2013, 12:29 PM
The dreams may be the memory downloads coming in from your reintegration process.

GMAN12
9th May 2013, 07:55 PM
Ok I see now.