PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of this?

replay
27th March 2013, 02:49 AM
Hi, I'm new to this orum and have been reading alot of post. I have had sleep paralysis many times starting back in my 20's. wasn't pursuing anything spiritual, i dont like them either. I have always been fascinated by peoples nde's. In the last few months i became interested in obe, m ostly because i have been turned off by religion and feel their must be more to the story. I got william buhlman's audio book on how th have an out of body exsperience, and was listening to while i was working(driving),even to the guided meditations over afew days. I even tried a few meditations at home a couple of nights
one night after listeng to the book at work i came home and went straight to bed. I woke up and found my bed to be vibrating! i got up and moved the bed around trying to figure out what the heck was going on, laid back downit was still vibrating! I was confused, i laid there thinking what is going on. I laid my hand on my chest and realized it was me vibrating, i thought to myself " o godi'm having a heart attack, my hearts fluttering and i'm on my way out". I walked to the bathroom and realized my whole body was vibrating. I never made the connection until the next day. ever hear of anything like this?

CFTraveler
27th March 2013, 03:22 AM
Usually it's your energy body that is vibrating when you project. So if you got up and were still vibrating, more than likely you were out of body. Your physical body doesn't vibrate except for short localized vibrations that are caused by circulation or muscle twitches. I suggest next time you go to someone and see if they can see the vibration, you don't have to tell them what you were trying to do.
But for now, here is a thread that may be helpful in imparting information:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3522-Your-First-Conscious-Projection
This will answer many of the questions you may have.