PDA

View Full Version : Is my Kundalini rising, feeling anxious

Eyeswideopen
4th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Hi everyone,

This afternoon for the first time I tried an energy mediation from Roberts e book on the chakras, bringing up energy from my legs to each charkra.

During this and for the last 6 hours my female bits are pulsing and throbbing. Just looked on the web for what this might be and got scared about the Kundalini rising spontaneously.

Have I opened up my chakra ? Is this dangerous? Really appreciate your advice as feeling a little anxious.

Also last night I tried Roberts exercise of just staying in the trance vibrational stage without going anywhere and did very well with it. Have I done something wrong?

Thanks EWO

CFTraveler
4th February 2013, 08:00 PM
Probably not- more than likely it's your base energy network becoming active. It happened to me at first, then it eventually stopped happening. When you sweep energy upwards, do the base (the exact center) and when you get up one more, bypass it and go to the solar plexus chakra next.
You don't have to do this forever, eventually it gets balanced out.

Eyeswideopen
4th February 2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks CF x

Eyeswideopen
4th February 2013, 09:50 PM
I have just been reading the threads on Kundalini here. What has struck me is I had awful pain in my lower spine for about 5 mins on and off a week ago and have had body jerks for about the same time. Because I suffer from fibromyalgia I just put it down to that.

Just one exercise of Roberts today on the chakras and my root chakra is throbbing. I can't express what a novice I am and I am certainly not emotionally stable for this. I have been eating meat, perhaps I need to watch some tv ? On a spiritual maturity level I would say I am just a fledgling.

Should I give up my energy work and stop Obe's and projecting : ( or is this a normal process that my body is undertaking and I should just go with the flow ?

CFTraveler
5th February 2013, 02:40 AM
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?7106-The-Golden-Rule-of-Energy-Work