PDA

View Full Version : think I had my7th OOBE?

IronGega
1st February 2013, 06:24 PM
a few days ago I was meditating, I did hope to AP as well, but I wasn't attempting to really. I did the exit manuvers and noticed that they seem more difficult then they had ever beennot sure why.

anyway, I wasinthe state of meditation, I was fully aware of everything going on. I heard my roommate talking to his sister on the phone and everything.

is this dream or oobe, I felt alittle difficulty moving, like sleep paralasys. yet after a while I stood up and walked around, the think was I really wasn't walking around I was still in the chair. these two cats came out and attacked my foot and wouldn't let go I kept askingmy room mate for help butall he did was talk on the phone.

I 'woke up' later and realised what had happened. I'm not sure if this was a oobe or a dream mixed with being aware of his conversation.

any thoughts

CFTraveler
1st February 2013, 08:08 PM
If you found it difficult to move once you were out, it's possible that it was a low-powered OBE. Sometimes if your physical body stays too aware this happens. Next time try flying, not walking, and you can get away from your body, giving you more freedom of movement.

IronGega
1st February 2013, 08:45 PM
acually I moved pretty easily, it felt like I was acually awake. at first it did seem like i have sleep paralalsys but I moved around in the kitchen and bathroom. I couldsee easily as well. but I moved around like normal

Lucid Quartz
8th March 2013, 06:18 AM
Funny! They say that cats are good at sensing stuff like that. My cat used to go absolutely bonkers in this one area where I used to live, my roommate said he believed there was a ghost around there that he would occasionally see glimpses of. It kind of scared me but he was pretty calm about it. I like to believe the better scenario so I'd probably just say it was an OBE.