PDA

View Full Version : Clair Senses...?

mooncresentgirl
28th October 2012, 04:29 PM
How can you get rid of clair senses like: sight, hearing, smell, taste, and feel?

CFTraveler
28th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Do you mean nonphysical information in these forms? Or the abiltiy to have them?

mooncresentgirl
28th October 2012, 10:29 PM
Do you mean nonphysical information in these forms? Or the abiltiy to have them?

How do you get rid of these abilities.

CFTraveler
28th October 2012, 10:37 PM
First of all, I don't think people have all of these at once- people tend to be primarily visual, or tactile, etc, so they will have more of a tendency to have one type of phenomenon over the other.
If someone is having visions at a bad time or hearing voices when they don't want to, they might have natural clairsenses, but they also could be developing some sort of mental illness, especially if the activity started out all of a sudden.
Any time that I have had unwanted experiences, usually asking my Higher Self to help stop them has worked for me, and a lot of grounding and immersing myself in physically based activities have also helped.

mooncresentgirl
28th October 2012, 10:52 PM
First of all, I don't think people have all of these at once- people tend to be primarily visual, or tactile, etc, so they will have more of a tendency to have one type of phenomenon over the other.
If someone is having visions at a bad time or hearing voices when they don't want to, they might have natural clairsenses, but they also could be developing some sort of mental illness, especially if the activity started out all of a sudden.
Any time that I have had unwanted experiences, usually asking my Higher Self to help stop them has worked for me, and a lot of grounding and immersing myself in physically based activities have also helped.

Well, what if all of the clair senses are experienced?

CFTraveler
28th October 2012, 11:46 PM
Can you give me an example?

mooncresentgirl
4th November 2012, 05:03 PM
For sight: people, negative words, and visions
Hearing: people in electronics say things they don't say in real life or people around saying things they don't say in real life
Smell: First experienced with furniture that was brought, it smells like some dark negative entity
Feel: Taps

Aunt Clair
24th November 2012, 11:51 PM
Ground yourself to occlude and preclude clairience. Eat Fast Food Takeaways,greasy foods, fried foods, meat and drink alcohol. Become physically very active.

To facilitate clairience reduce activity, abstain from alcohol,and meditate daily in dimly lit sacred chamber.