PDA

View Full Version : Blue ink smearing

Bexy
28th August 2012, 09:59 AM
Hi Robert,

I`ve been trying to mark my kid`s birthmarks with a blue ballpoint pen. My son however would have none of it. I think he found it ticklish and painful. So what I did is cut open the ballpoint pen and smear the ink on his birthmarks. This he doesn`t seem to mind.

I was just wondering now if this is ok, as I read that you think it`s the blue ink that helps the process and not necessarily the circle or other symbol you draw with it?

I must say I find this method a lot more practical, even for myself as sometimes the ballpoint is a drag to apply when you have oily skin.

Robert Bruce
29th August 2012, 11:47 AM
Medium point ballpoint pens are generally easier on the skin.

Let me know how you go with using the ink alone.

robert

Bexy
6th September 2012, 08:17 PM
Here we are again. So far I`ve been able to remove 3 small, slightly elevated moles on myself with just the blue ink smearing method. They seem to sort of `dry out` and then I can scratch them off. The first night when applying the ink I got really nauseous, which was the same feeling I had in the past when I did blue ink circling for a week or two but then gave up due to no results. It seems for me it`s `the more ink, the faster the results`.

Robert Bruce
12th September 2012, 01:00 AM
Very interesting. Please take before and after pictures and give me copies, or post them here.

The nausea is a sure sign that you are removing a significant attachment. One way of overcoming this is to only use the ink during daylight hours, as it is always worse at night.

robert