PDA

View Full Version : A few questions.

Tarryn
23rd July 2012, 03:28 PM
Hi Robert

I have a few questions for you. In your book Astral Dynamics you said that you were able to glimpse into the world or plane, where you believe our deceased loved ones reside. I was wondering if you have ever managed to project into it ? I would also like to know out of interest sake, what the longest amount of time is, that you have spent out of body during a projection? My last question is how do I tell the difference between vibrations and pins and needles? Unless the vibrations feel nothing like pins and needles, but this is the feeling I get.

Thanks a so much.

Robert Bruce
27th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Yes, i often project into the spirit worlds and visit loved ones.

I am out of my body during sleep. I may also be awake in my asleep body, meditating and working on stuff, doing energy work, etc.

For a Real Time projection out of body, probably 30 minutes is my average time out limit, before my center of focus shifts into the astral or mental planes.

Pins and needles are not OBE related vibrations, as pins and needles are caused by blocked circulation. However, if they are whole body, this is then OBE related. Everyone is a little different, so just work with what you have. These 'vibration' sensations will likely change into something milder over time as you continue to evolve.

robert

Tarryn
27th July 2012, 05:41 PM
Thanks so much Robert. I appreciate you taking the time to answer our questions.