PDA

View Full Version : Trance?

Kaidachi
16th April 2012, 11:25 PM
Hello again!

Well now I'm learning more about trance and I'm not sure when I hit the right trance state.

I get a wave of something and then everything seems different in some way and sometimes I feel like I'm spinning.
Almost like a dizzy or vertigo feeling? My limbs feel light, or maybe like I don't notice them as much.

Am I going the right way?

Thanks
Kaidachi

embrace
17th April 2012, 02:01 AM
Sounds like you're going the right way, but you need to go much deeper than that. Some people on this forum might disagree with me, but I would say you have to go so deep that you end up in a sleep paralysis state. Personally, I managed to have an OOBE (over 40 OOBEs) only being that deep.

CFTraveler
17th April 2012, 02:36 AM
Hello again!

Well now I'm learning more about trance and I'm not sure when I hit the right trance state.

I get a wave of something and then everything seems different in some way and sometimes I feel like I'm spinning.
Almost like a dizzy or vertigo feeling? My limbs feel light, or maybe like I don't notice them as much.

Am I going the right way?

Thanks
Kaidachi Seems like it. Dizzy/vertigo is partial separation (or the process of dislocation), and so is spinning (looseness). You should not concentrate or focus on your limbs.
Question is, what do you do when you get these symptoms?

SiriusTraveler
17th April 2012, 05:46 AM
Seems like it. Dizzy/vertigo is partial separation (or the process of dislocation), and so is spinning (looseness). You should not concentrate or focus on your limbs.
Question is, what do you do when you get these symptoms?

Im very interested in this to as I seem to have hit a wall in my practices. I get very deep into trance but there seems to be something I do wrong as I cannot get any further now.

CFTraveler
17th April 2012, 01:55 PM
Sirius, I'd ask you the same thing I asked Kaidachi- when you get to a trance deep enough to 'see', what do you do next?

Kaidachi
17th April 2012, 05:31 PM
Well I usually notice the symptoms and either try to focus on breath awareness or whatever trance induction technique I'm working with... Cuz i don't know where is far enough.

CFTraveler
17th April 2012, 07:27 PM
If you are having 'seeing through the eyelids', that's a sure sign it's time for an exit technique- if what you are having is 'floaty feeling' or vibes, then I would suggest a bit of energy body loosening, and if the sensations get stronger, move to an exit technique. If nothing happens you can go back to trance and follow the lead from there.

SiriusTraveler
18th April 2012, 06:18 AM
I meanth deep trance as in displacement of the limbs etc. and feelings of vertigo and beeing small/big, hearing distant sounds, floating sensations and so on. When I'v come to that stage I have never tried energy body loosening. I feel really dumb now haha.. as I know I should have.

CFTraveler
18th April 2012, 01:47 PM
Don't feel dumb- we've all been there now and then.

Kaidachi
19th April 2012, 10:36 PM
Well I've never consciously induced the seeing through the eyelids before. Today when I did trance work I only tried for 20 min or so and I was fine then suddenly a wave of super vertigo hit me. I tried my best to ignore it and keep doing my induction technique. I was sitting in a chair and it felt like my feet were an axis point and my whole body was spinning around them...It was intense! I thought it was going to make me sick.. Then suddenly it was gone and now I'm having trouble getting back to that level.as in my trance totally broke..did i just miss something?

AstralCody
23rd April 2012, 03:52 AM
I feel like I hit a road block at that point now too. I can say... from my OBE's... Embrace is dead on. All of my OBE's have been on that razors edge of wake/sleep. I feel it's very hard to get to the point of separation without falling asleep.

Definitely be excited about your experiences you have during meditation or OBE attempts though and keep at it! Hearing astral noise, the spinning feeling etc are GREAT ways to show you are doing good with changing trace states etc. It's something to definitely cherish at the time even if you don't go into a full OBE. Robert Bruce also mentions training yourself to only stay out for about fifteen seconds and then go back into your body. Memory recall will be ALOT better!

Remember you Astral Project every night you go to sleep. The memory is the issue here. I am training myself to repeat affirmations when I sleep and to "know" the feelings of AP so when the feelings to come along I can move on with confidence.

PS: Fear and excitement is almost guaranteed to ruin an AP instantly. In my experiences anyway...

Wish you the best!
Safe travels. :-)
-Cody

SiriusTraveler
14th August 2012, 10:21 AM
Time to update this forum post!
As I only have time to practice after I come home from work my problem is usually beeing to tired to keep consciousnes. this brings me to what AstralCody wrote about beeing on the razors edge to project. To get some energy i have to take a quick nap, otherwize I dont have the energy to even pratice. An alternative is to only practice trance in the night, by either setting the alarm or waking up naturally.
for many people that is a problem because some people dont want to ruin their sleep, risking beeing tired the next day, or they just dont wake up during the night. I wake up, having to go to the bathroom most nights so I will take the oportunity to practice trance those times from now on.
What do you guys do to get more energy?

CFTraveler
14th August 2012, 02:08 PM
I do energy work every day and only attempt projection on the weekends after a full night's sleep.