PDA

View Full Version : On Trial

sono2
15th March 2012, 06:06 AM
Last night I dreamed I was on trial for something; I was standing in the dock before a "Tribunal Council". I had the option of a lawyer, but I insisted on conducting my own defense.

There was a large book on the lectern in front of me; I opened it, & the page opened out & extended to a huge, green, sunny meadow, dotted with small yellow and larger white flowers! I was amazed & pleased. . but not sure what it could mean? That I am too defensive, perhaps?

Korpo
15th March 2012, 06:35 AM
Could have meant you passed the (initiation) trial and the sunny green meadow could have been a new "area of growth" opening up to you, which could for example be a new subplane or plane. How do you feel about it now? Still satisfaction?

CFTraveler
15th March 2012, 02:37 PM
I got the same idea when I read it.

SoulSail
15th March 2012, 11:19 PM
Wow. I had a near projection not long ago, mostly turned into Astral Vision without leaving, but in it I sailed over just such a meadow, dotted with yellow and white flowers. Mostly yellow. Just a blip and then gone, but breathtaking in the course of it.

Soul

sono2
16th March 2012, 04:55 AM
Thanks all - I hope your interpretations are right, I like the idea of having passed an inititation, but I don't recall what it was, sadly. I do still feel postive about the dream.