PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Activities

eyeoneblack
17th January 2011, 10:13 PM
Have recently viewed "Paranormal Acitvities" and "The Fourth Kind". Any comments? :?:

CFTraveler
17th January 2011, 10:16 PM
The Fourth Kind
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=22119 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=22119)

eyeoneblack
18th January 2011, 10:41 AM
I totaly enjoyed "Paranormal Activities" and watched it a few times. How believable! BUT, don't reckon a 'spirit' could manage to physically pull a person out of a bed. Still, it makes you wonder. :P :shock:

eyeoneblack
20th January 2011, 05:18 PM
Haven't seen this one? You should...

CFTraveler
20th January 2011, 06:47 PM
Haven't seen this one? You should...
I want to see it but it has to be a day when my son isn't watching TV with us, because these things freak him out.

Korpo
21st January 2011, 09:51 AM
Hello, Richard.

I totaly enjoyed "Paranormal Activities" and watched it a few times. How believable! BUT, don't reckon a 'spirit' could manage to physically pull a person out of a bed. Still, it makes you wonder. :P :shock:

I would think this was an etheric experience interpreted as physical.

Just like the people who reentered "so hard," they think they have hit the floor or bounced off the bed. Still they awaken in their beds, but the memories are like real.

Cheers,
Oliver

CFTraveler
21st January 2011, 04:03 PM
I can attest to that. In the early days of my 'astral abductions', I was thrown on my bed so hard that I would wake up expecting bruises and injuries, and was amazed that nothing was hurt or damaged. It was after a while of it (and when it happened in front of my son) that I figured out I was losing consciousness and having a possibly involuntary astral projection. But for the longest time I thought I might be the victim of good ol' abduction.

alphadracooverlord
22nd February 2011, 06:11 PM
Is this thread referring to Paranormal Activity 1 & 2? If the answer is yes then I've seen both. The second movie is a scary one. I notice that the there is an inscription on the wall reading MELK in the second movie. MELK means king in Aramaic (ancient hebrew). I understood it as it is somehow related to a demon king. My understanding would be that a demon king would be rather strong. Some seem to say it says MEUS however.

CFTraveler
22nd February 2011, 08:21 PM
At the time of the first critiques, the second PA hadn't come out yet, but I suppose that by now it should be included, yes.