PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon & pyramid

sono
20th December 2010, 04:45 AM
Last night I had an inspiring dream; I was looking up the the full moon, & next to it an enormous pyramid of light, slowly revolving - it was the same size as the moon appeared to me from my position on the ground. Then, flashes of light lit the sky, & "UFOs" streaked across the starscape; the last thing I noticed was a star "shooting upwards", which I found strange & amazing. It has lifted my mood remarkably!

Have just remembered this part so am editing it in: There was also a sort of "projection" of a few paragraphs of light- writing, which was huge, spread right across the sky & visible in all parts of the world simultaneously; the gist of the writing was that "they were here" & we could expect to meet "them" openly around the 15/6 next year! :)

Korpo
20th December 2010, 12:13 PM
8)

Jajon
22nd December 2010, 06:12 AM
I just posted about a dream I had a few nights ago which featured a triangle pointing down (like a pyramid), alien visitation and information being given to the world during an event that everyone will know about which will occur very soon.

I forgot to mention that in my dream, in the constellation there appeared a gigantic rotating billboard with writing on it that everyone could see from earth. That sounds a lot like what you dreamt about with writing in the Sky!

Exciting stuff!!! :D

sono
23rd December 2010, 04:55 AM
How astonishing that our dreams were so very similar!!! 8)

russmi3
7th January 2011, 07:57 PM
Not to be redundant or appear I am copying others.....I have had 2-3 dreams not of any pyramids in the sky, but of text and images (almost like commercials) being projected into the sky. These are in full color, HD, and huge. I do not remember any of the information now. :( There are always UFO's involved flying and landing all over. No sense of fear ever, just awe and amazement!!!!