PDA

View Full Version : Rehearsal

sono
2nd December 2010, 03:40 AM
(Maybe I should start a dream journal, & keep all my ramblings in one place?)

I had a very intense dream last night - I was present at the rehearsal of a very atonal piece of music for baritone & piano; the elderly & very famous singer (whom I shan't name) was annoyed with the equally great pianist (also better remain anonymous) & sat down at the keyboard to demonstrate the how he wanted the piece performed. I was a spectator, standing humbly to one side, & I think I was half aware we were in the astral. The pianist turned to me at one point & said he suffered from a mental illness, & although he had been "released" he could sometimes "feel himself slipping away into the darkness".

I felt it not my place to offer advice, although I was tempted to offer a healing, but instead said that he had all possible resources available to him, so perhaps he should consult one of the great psychiatrists, like Jung. (In the dream state I was aware that Jung was discarnated)

There seemed to be a large, open window or door nearby & I could see across a dark bay to cliffs on "the other side" & remembered how I had "thrown someone I used to be", across to that place.

For some reason I feel rather depressed this morning after the dream.

CFTraveler
2nd December 2010, 02:27 PM
If you'd like I can round up your dream posts into one.
I had a thought about your dream but I won't post it publicly. Maybe I'll send you a pm when I'm done with other stuff I have to do.

sono
6th December 2010, 04:08 AM
Hi CFTraveller, thank you - that would be really great !

CFTraveler
6th December 2010, 03:04 PM
Hi CFTraveller, thank you - that would be really great !
You mean rounding up the posts, or the pm? I just sent it.