PDA

View Full Version : Had some really,really weird dreams this morning!

niki123
25th September 2010, 04:56 AM
I really didn't want to talk about this dream but here it goes anyway.I was having sex with this guy that I've often dreamed about and I had an O%#@$* and woke up.Well,I hope you get what I wanted to say.Then, in another dream he was in this black car and the passenger side window was open and hanging on the door was a man's body part and he asked me if I only want that and I said that I wanted more than that and that is a part of what I wanted.Then I woke up !Yieks ! Oh and I was not tired when I woke up but it was a very listless night.Any thoughts on this ?! :shock:

CFTraveler
25th September 2010, 04:18 PM
It's ok to say 'sex'- we don't object about the sex talk if it's relevant. It's the unnecessary details that make some of us cringe.
I think the meaning is obvious- you want more than sex in a relationship, but sex is also part of the relationship. Nothing wrong with that.

niki123
26th September 2010, 01:03 AM
Thank you CFTraveler.Yes,I agree about the cringe part.Im not entirely comfortable sharing these kind of details on the internet but it was a dream anyway. :D

It's ok to say 'sex'- we don't object about the sex talk if it's relevant. It's the unnecessary details that make some of us cringe.
I think the meaning is obvious- you want more than sex in a relationship, but sex is also part of the relationship. Nothing wrong with that.