PDA

View Full Version : Time travel and possesion?

rangestormer
21st September 2010, 09:05 AM
I am sorry for opening a topic for a question already discussed, but this is a very important question for me and my family. So, Robert states that time traveling backwards and entering your body there might actually be possible http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10835. I know personally have not done it, Robert, but if one was to try, where do you start from with such an activity? I am open to any ideas that could help me on this journey.

Robert Bruce
30th October 2010, 12:46 PM
G'day,

There are a couple of ways of approaching this.

Astral projection
Altered state meditation

First, you need to identify clearly in your mind events in the past that you can target.

During altered state meditation, imagine one scenario at a time and relive it as clearly as you can. You can talk to your past self, offer advice, support, etc. You can give healing to your past self.

During an obe, you would call up a scenario and shift there. This may happen automatically just by imagining the scenario. You can also make commands to help. Imagine the target scenario and say 'take me there' or similar.

When doing this becomes a habit, you can then expect visits from your future self, as the habit of doing this will cause this to happen.

This should get you started....

robert