PDA

View Full Version : Have I been dreaming but can't remember?!

niki123
19th July 2010, 12:07 AM
As much as I try I can't seem to remember my dreams or even if I had any lately.Can a ceiling fan affect me in any way?It's almost over me.I feel like something is interferring with my remembering or maybe even causing me to have no recolection whatsoever.I do have this dull faint pain on top of my head and it burns a little.This has been puzzling me lately. :(

CFTraveler
19th July 2010, 03:10 AM
If you are exhausted you can go into deep sleep for longer periods and not remember your dreams. If you have a headache maybe you are coming down with something, and that can interfere with recall, so I'd say get more sleep and relax about it, the recall will come back.

sono
19th July 2010, 04:07 AM
A fan can definitely interfere with the dreaming, in my experience, & moving air can affect the astral body - in fact, I read somewere that a way to keep oneself from unwanted spirit presences is to sleep under a fan (was that from R Bruce??) If I were you I'd try not to lie directly under the air current as it could also cause you to get headaches. . . . it has that effect on me.

Beekeeper
19th July 2010, 10:09 AM
http://fengshui.about.com/od/fengshuiforbedroom/qt/beams_fan_bed.htm

Just because I'm in the middle of renovating and contemplating such matters.

niki123
20th July 2010, 04:10 PM
Thank you Beekeeper,sono,CFtraveller for replying.I tried sleeping on the other side of the bed so I'm not near the fan and I have to say that it did not work.The ac in my bedroom sucks and not in a good way so if I want to get some sleep in this heat I have to use the ceiling fan.I'm giving up on dreaming or remembering my dreams for the time being anyway. :) :roll:

CFTraveler
20th July 2010, 06:04 PM
You're dreaming anyway. It's not possible to 'not dream' unless you're taking certain drugs. What most people consider 'not dreaming' is simply 'not remembering their dreams'.

niki123
22nd July 2010, 03:38 AM
I guess I am dreaming anyway.This evening I had a strange deja vu and I'm pretty sure that I dreamed about it,lol.It was very,very strange.I heard something on tv while my daughter was watching it and I could only hear it because I was doing something else when I realized that I've heard that before in a dream.Eerie ! :shock: :lol:

You're dreaming anyway. It's not possible to 'not dream' unless you're taking certain drugs. What most people consider 'not dreaming' is simply 'not remembering their dreams'.

sono
22nd July 2010, 03:48 AM
I get that too - something that happens during the day - or just the sight of some object - will trigger a memory of a dream I had forgotten (among the many I have each night) -So are are dreaming, cool!