PDA

View Full Version : Food processor,sparks,smoke and lawn mower ?

niki123
18th June 2010, 01:06 PM
It seems that lately I'm not able to sleep deep enough and I keep waking up at night but this morning had this short lucid dream.I was in this house in the kitchen trying to mix something in the food processor and I poured some orange juice in there, turned it on by turning on this switch in the wall and then I saw sparks coming from the switch then smoke and I turned the switch off.I knew that a fire would start if I didn't.In comes this man through a side door pushing this lawnmower and it was a huge one but I was wondering why he was bringing it inside but unfortunately,I woke up.Can anybody offer any insight about this dream ? :)

niki123
19th June 2010, 05:00 AM
Does anyone have any idea what this crazy dream means ? Anyone ? :)

Korpo
19th June 2010, 08:22 AM
Hello, niki123.

"Juice" can be a colloquialism for "current," so this might indicate energy. Orange is the energy of the second chakra. When I think of putting juice in a food processor it goes round and round - just like a chakra spins or rotates - a swirl of current.

The sparks and smoke here are sign of too much current running - this time electrical current, but now it would be two symbols representing the same. An overload, a stress condition which could lead to burnout (the fire), but you recognise it and prevent it.

Did you ever see the movie "The Lawnmover Man" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lawnmower_Man_%28film%29)?

Cheers,
Oliver

niki123
19th June 2010, 03:36 PM
Thank you Oliver ! Very interesting!No,I've never seen that movie.Weird! :D

Hello, niki123.

"Juice" can be a colloquialism for "current," so this might indicate energy. Orange is the energy of the second chakra. When I think of putting juice in a food processor it goes round and round - just like a chakra spins or rotates - a swirl of current.

The sparks and smoke here are sign of too much current running - this time electrical current, but now it would be two symbols representing the same. An overload, a stress condition which could lead to burnout (the fire), but you recognise it and prevent it.

Did you ever see the movie "The Lawnmover Man" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lawnmower_Man_%28film%29)?

Cheers,
Oliver

Korpo
19th June 2010, 05:46 PM
Aww, too bad, I had an interpretation laid out if you knew the movie but it was not to be... :( ;)

Oliver

niki123
19th June 2010, 08:16 PM
Lol,too bad.Thank you anyway.These symbols are very uncommon.Just ask me how many times before I've dreamed about a food processor and a lawn mower.Hmm...never before.Sparks and smoke yes. :D

Aww, too bad, I had an interpretation laid out if you knew the movie but it was not to be... :( ;)

Oliver