I had this dream I was in an elevator and I was holding yarn and suddenly the seling of the elevator started to go upwards and the yarn had did also go upwards and I holding the yarn and going upwards as the seling did...soon it stopped and there was a crack so I could see outside ...I did see some nativ people...and it seamed that they where kanibals...I woke up in fear...

I was on a balcony in a very high building on the top floore...I looked down and I felt dizzy and was near to faint....I see a little boy bicycling on his bicycle coming from the indoors out to the balcony...and somehow he flew over the balcony reling but did grab the reling with his hands and having his legs outside the balcony in the air...I paniked and started to shout...Irja...Irja...and grabbed the boys trousers and pulled him back in...woke up ...

In this dream I met a women who told me that she know about how I am injured in this life...and I felt releved that someone knows about it....she said...deep injuries both physical and mental...

In this dream I felt someone holding me..I felt someons arm and I opened my eyes in the dream....I asked who she is...she was communicating with me by sighn language,,,she sighned that I am very old...I asked my age in this life...no she sighned ..your soul...

In this dream everyone must wrestle...I was doing disches..and was thinking that it will be very hard for me to wrestle...when thinking this I hear someone saying...NO you can not wrestle because of my injuries....and I asked so you know about my xrays...yes the voice said..I felt reveled.....

In this dream I was wakened up by energy hands holding my head...felt that this energy was afraid that I will ot wake up from my dream so it did wake me this way...like the hands re-charged me??

In this dream an orca said to me...feel my tongue how roughe it feels...to me it looked very smooth..I was hesitant to come nearer the orca...but my curiosity took over and I stroke whit my hand the tongue...now the orca shifted to be a cow...I started to laugh and I put my head towards the cows face...I am very familar with cows...so I felt secure....