Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

WoW...Last night dream have given me a new angle to look from...I am not sure I can tell the dream but the content of the dream was little bit like this....The life I have faced and are facing...on the physical plan it is represented by people who is in my life or whom I meet casual or at a working place or other places, even occational meeting´s ...like someone throwing theire anger or love for that matter on me....total randomly sometime´s and without any understanding from my part so far....but in this dream it did show up that all this....if it is chaising or horror I meet in my dream´s...someone haunting me and I just barely do escape it...and in last night dream it did come out like....part´s of my self what need´s to be understood or adressed by me...are these chasing personalities...and it does come out like this....I need to stop running and face all part´s of my self...I am sure all this bad behaving´s are going to stop against me...when I have dared to face all part´s in me what are trying to come through to me...so I can intergrate them and be whole again....wow....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

That's beautiful Richard.

Your Friend in deed,

Tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Last night dream was a wow for me....I am training a beast to leave for it normal behavings...to not attack what is his pray...now I have taken the beast to near a town, and we are walking on a road, I was not counting on to meet a man with a dog, this was too early, and now the beast start´s to run and does run before me, I start to say NO, NO, to send a message and keep the beast calm....the beast runs first in my eyes as attack run towards the dog, so I go NO NO and sending energy to the beast to keep him cool and reminding him not to go there ...and the beast stop´s when he has passed by the man with the dog, and I am telling him how proud I am and I am petting him and I feel how his heart is pounding near to burst, he did good, but it did take all of him to keep his control....I feel more in power today then I have felt in many year...wow.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

That is certainly encouraging Ia!
    Brava!!!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    That is certainly encouraging Ia!
    Brava!!!
    Thank you Richard
    and
    Brava to you too on the key chasing task

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night was like many more night´s have bean rather long time now, I just remember small bit´s and peaces ....not much to write about...but last night was little more...I was in conversation with someone and I was talking about energy loss or energy vampires....and that we mostly want to put all this outside of us self´s and blame others for our energy loss....but that it always is our own created or the negative feelings we have not dealed with or worked out...and these are forming to thoughtform entities or subuccus or incubuccus...but we still do not see the connection clear...we still think these thoughformed entities are real or from outside comming when it is our own creation...but we do not want to see them...we just want to blame others for our own energy loss...and call them energy vampires and pointing finger to someone and causing problems to others when it is just us selfs whom are to blame...I feel it was very good night and informative for me to see this clear.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt that I was in dialog with my sister and she was so angry with me that I had influnsed our fathar about Jesus....when I heard this I started to cry instantly...and I said to my sister...father is dying and he has not so much time left...and I am so sad I am not able to see him before his death......
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Some night´s ago I dreamt that I was invited to a party with pleanty of delicious food, I was looking around and I love sweet´s a lot so I was more concentrated to the desert table´s and I did see a wonderful delicious looking cake, so I took a plate and a desert fork and took a big slice, the cake had a form of a pig, so I took like half of the pig...the head part, just as I was going to put my fork to take a bit it come alive....I knew intuitivly that I have to kill the pig, but I hesitated, I knew it was just cake, but it was so convising real, but then I put the fork and stabbed the pig on the head, and it died, I can tell it was not at all deliceous to eat it, but I knew I had to.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt about my grandchild A...I was looking on one site I knew she was a member of, and I saw her playing around with pasteling and cutting...she took out one womens head and put her head on her body, to protend she was her...I knew she did not understand what she was doing...so I did project me to her...and I gentle asked her if she knew who that women is...No she said...it is the site owner...OMG..she said..I did not know that...I will correct it at once...and she did put back her head and removed her´s...

I know this is a direct reaction to mine and susans dialog ....about her dream....
    How we want to be someone els...instead of being happy and proud of who we are...because we know nothing whom we are...and therefore we have hard to work on our shadow side´s...we off course want to be something nice and cosy...but our animal part we do not want to know about...and just that side is the most importent side to work on...and off course the hardest too....
    To get controll over and transform it ....
    With LOVE it is possible and togeather by supporting each other´s we will make it.
    As long as we need to reincarnate in a body we have animal side´s what has to be transformed...that is the significant sighn of to know...as long as we have a body...we have not reached our HS or the holy part what we are..or that we have to become total aware of our HS and whom we have bean in pre-lifs....and if we are not careful and choose the light or right path...we will re-generate backward´s...and have to start all over again...so be aware ..you who are here now..and has a body...you have a great opportunity to continue your path towards your HS and become that what you in your core are....

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my dream I hear myself say....First thing first....we do first what we came here to do.....I do not remember what it was, but this make´s me very happy....that I am on the maine thing now....I have reached where I have strived and worked for to aschive....this give´s me courage and hope....my doubt´s are stilled and I now know my work is starting to pay off....yesterday I was feeling lost and weak and doubting....and today I am full of hope and I really really feel...my work is starting to pay off....wow.

Love to all!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 46 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 LastLast