Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IA56 Guest

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Thank you Oliver...You give me more help to focus on the feeling, as I already have started in another thread telling about the time with the "psychopath" when the inteligence had to step in and awake me to get out the hell of there to save both my son and me...
    This dream is clarely stating to me to stop being such a child and start more to become an adult.
    I am in the dream as a child...looking at the smoke ring´s and in awe for it...and no other thought at all in my mind...no wondering who is driving the car...why am I sitting on the back seat...who is the black energy who is trying to stimulate me sexually (this I did leave out in the dream, and this is also showing my childish mind..children do not have sex so I do ignore it too in the dream)
    I have a childish deep deep trust to be safe so I have not developed that side of me at all, I have bean beaten and abused thousend´s of time in this life....yet I am as trusting and forgetting all the bad thing´s what has happened to me...and yet I can read energy, but it is like I want to give a change to everyone???...This is an enigma to me too...WHY??!!
    I did get this as an aswere, I do have a deep feeling that I want everyone to be saved....EVERY-ONE no matter what they have done or who they are.....To stop this behaving and starting to put limit´s ....I got to know...EVERY-ONE will be saved...it only take´s different time....and that no-one can go wrong...it only take´s different time to find the path to wake-up.

So here I am needing much help to become adult in my "nothingness" too...because I am here to fully know what it is to be human.....I am very responsible child...yet need to become adult so to speak...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I did get this as an aswere, I do have a deep feeling that I want everyone to be saved....EVERY-ONE no matter what they have done or who they are.....To stop this behaving and starting to put limit´s ....I got to know...EVERY-ONE will be saved...it only take´s different time....and that no-one can go wrong...it only take´s different time to find the path to wake-up.
    Sounds like true compassion to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I think this is indeed the case. Everyone will be saved, with infinite patience.

Just know that while everybody can be saved eventually, you still deserve to be safe now and secure and free from abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    I think this is indeed the case. Everyone will be saved, with infinite patience.

Just know that while everybody can be saved eventually, you still deserve to be safe now and secure and free from abuse.
    Thank you Korpo
    I know everyonw deserves to be safe now and secure and free from abuse even me .
    I did get this answere because I was sacrificing myself so to speak and "they" told me that everyone will be saved...that I would understand and take care of myself too...and I do this today more.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce